Manufactured by RDK Pharm, Adiphene brands itself as the most powerful fat burner you can buy today. With such high claims, the manufacturer of the product guarantees weight loss effectively and at a higher rate than any other fat burner. Thus, here is a in depth review of Adiphene looking at the product as a whole and an analysis of whether the claims hold true or not.
Based on not one or two but twelve highly potent weight loss ingredients, Adiphene certainly outdoes the rest of the competition as far as the quantity of ingredients used used to create this product. Working in a multi-dimensional way, it contains two thermogenic boosters that boost up the metabolism rate. In addition, there are 5 natural stimulants contained in the product that work to suppress the appetite, ensuring that users consume fewer calories than they normally would on a day to day basis.
Although I have already mentioned the way the product works, I feel it would be better to let you guys in on a bit more detail.
Here is a list of the main ingredients used by Adiphene and how they perform:
- Cacao Extract: This ingredient prevents storage of fat and speeds up the metabolism rate.
- Ginseng Panax Root Extract: Perhaps the most essential ingredient, Ginseng Panax Root Extract helps manage the blood sugar levels in the body and restricts the ability of cells to store fat.
- Bitter Orange: Little is known about this ingredient apart from the fact that it is considered a much healthier alternative for ephedra.
- Guaranna Extract: A natural extract, Guaranna Extract stimulates the release of hormones from the adrenal gland which in turn helps the body burn more fat. Moreover, it also helps control the appetite.
- Chromium Picolinate: Chromium Picolinate is responsible for determining how effectively insulin is used in the body.
So what type of diet pill is Adiphene?
- Fat Burner
- Appetite suppressant
- Increasing your Metabolism
Are There Any Side Effects reported to us or elsewhere?
With such highly quality ingredients, it is highly unlikely that using Adiphene could lead to the development of any detrimental side effects. However, as a precaution, the company recommends seeing a doctor if you happen to suffer from:
- High blood pressure
- Heart condition
- Breast feeding
Do I need to exercise/workout?
No.. Adiphene recommends you do not need to exercise whilst using there diet pills, but we would advice a light or heavy workout every other day. This way you can get even more results and shed even more weight.
Timescale of using Adiphene
Adiphene recommends a 3 month period of using there diet pill to get the maximum results.
Pricing and delivery
Like every diet pill or supplement it also makes sense to get a reasonable price for a product, so we also take into account any pricing or delivery issues:
- Pricing: 1 month supply £42.97, $65.95, €50.42
- Delivery: Worldwide delivery avg 5 days, which can be tracked through your online account.
Where To Buy the product?
The best and safest place to purchase Adiphene from is the official website. This way, not only will you be guaranteed an authentic product, but you will also receive the best price. In addition, with such a popular diet pill there are many copies reported which will not be produced to RDK’S high standards.
Our final thoughts!
We would recommend Adiphene by RDK, we believe it to be a great all round diet pill that targets your weight loss needs in many different ways, this has made Adiphene very successful and effective in making its users shed fat quicker and more effectively than most. Adiphene is a little expensive for what it is! but we believe you will get results quicker and more efficiently using it.